Sunday, February 3, 2008

Weekend Educational Program

What a great weekend we just had. I have to tell everyone that our new location was a huge success. Our speakers were so generous with their time and knowledge. How lucky we are to have such people be willing to help us out.
But I was most pleased by the comment from the school janitor just as I was leaving at the end of today. He said they had never had a group take such good care of the facility and be so pleasant to work with. YEAH us! And thanks to everyone who helped out. I especially want to thank Kathy Kiesel, Kim Best, Susan Sieber, and Connie Cartesio who spent so much time yet were not able to listen to any of the speakers because they ran the registration, handled the activities for the children, and sold the merchandise.
I'm also really excited because I two people offer to help with our other activities -- yeah, new volunteers for D4K!
I am super tired and have to finish unpacking all the"stuff". Check out the website for Jeff Kurtz' photos.

No comments: